Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher of the blog Tense for a Reason. (Yes we know that we've ripped her off not so long ago as well. It's pretty amazing since she stopped posting in 2007. But that's where we live as a thief). Also, it's long so we'll do it in parts. She does not say where she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part One
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Song that always makes you sad?
Christmas songs, it will make me miss my family in the Philippines.
2. Last thing you bought?
A snow gloves with furr for my friend in Michigan.
3. Last person you argued with?
My husband hahah but he always says that its not arguing its just frustration.
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
No, I'm not a fan of peanut butter sandwich.
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
I have a couple of them but don't remember if I named any one of them.
6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?
No, but I like their song "one week."
7. Favorite day of the week?
Sunday that's the only day I could get out of the house lol
8. Favorite sundae topping?
9. Did you take piano lessons?
That was my ultimate dream when I was young to know how to play piano but never happen.
10. Most frequent song played?
Teach me how to douggie hahh
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
I would love to try hockey for a change.
13. Date someone older or younger?
I dated both. And married to my husband 6 years older than me, but he doesn't look 6 years older than me though. Hugh!
14. One place you could travel right now?
Philippines to see my family and eat what I really miss eating a lot of Filipino foods!
15. Do you use umbrellas?
Yes when I was still in the PI, because if not your gonna burn, too hot!
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
17. Favorite cheese?
18. The Smith’s or The Cure?
19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
20. Best job you ever had?
It was in the PI, I worked as a Sales Associate in on of the Mall, where our supervisor is nice and all of my workmates worked as a team. We had fun working together.