Friday, February 10, 2012

Five Question Friday (Feeling So Good)





Questions for Friday, February 10th (It's my anniversary!!): (Special thanks to Keely (@Keely1978) from Mannland5, Sandy (@PardonMyDust) from Pardon my Dust, Erin (@emenchho1) from The Life and Times of E1, Gasfamily (@gasfamily) from The Gas Family, and Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie for their question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)






1. How often do you shave your legs in the winter?
   Its my first winter right now, I think the same when I'm still in
   the Philippines, every two weeks.




2. Valentine's Day cards for your spouse: funny or romantic?
     For me I think its romantic, but for my husband he thinks its
    just a waste of time, I used to send him greetings card before
    everytime his out of the country or even when his with me but
    he can't appreciate it LOL, I think its a guy thing.



3. What are you most looking forward to about spring?
    To tell you the truth, I don't know I'm still a newcomer
    from this country, and I'm still adjusting especially when it
    comes to the wheather.




4. What's your favorite way to pamper yourself?
      When I was still in the Philippines, I always go to the parlor
      to have a foot spa and pedicure, sometimes if I have extra
      money I will go to the massage parlor or acupuncturist to
     have my acupuncture.  But overhere I can't afford it, maybe
     if I have a job then I would go to the parlor but maybe just once a
     year hahah!




5. Does your tax return go into savings or do you spend it instantly?
    I don't have tax return, but my husband has, and we plan to pay our debts,
    bills and if save some of it.








No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...