Friday, February 17, 2012

Five Question Friday, Valentines Day Edition!






Questions for Friday, February 17th (It's my big boy's birthday!!): (Special thanks to Gasfamily (@gasfamily) from The Gas Family, Courtney (@mom2xover2002) from Mom Times Two , Jennifer (@jenniferovery) from The Days of a SAHM, Sandy (@PardonMyDust) from Pardon my Dust, and Amy (@amy_mcmommy) from Mac or Cheesy for their question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to mycommunity or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)

1. What do you do when you are really upset to calm yourself down?
 Since I'm here in the US already, everytime I am upset with something I usually cry and go out for a  walk in the neighborhood, its quite a long walk so after walking I 'm kinda tired and fell good again heheh.

2. Do you go all out for V-day or is it just another day?
 It was our first Valentine's  Day overhere in the states, and my husband surprised me with a date in a Filipino restaurant and a shopping spree to Victoria Secret.  I was really surprised and at the same time very happy.

3. Are you more or less productive when Hubs is away?
   Hmm I think no, because i will probably stay in the computer and play games and then the day before my husband comes, that's the time I'm gonna start cramming and try to get stuff done lol.

4. What is your favorite time of day and why?
   My favorite time of day is Tuesday and Thursday, that's my English class, because after class my husband and I will  go out to have fun or eat out.

5. What is your go to karaoke song?
   I am filipina, all filipinos loves to sing, especially me I come from the family (dad side) that loves music so much, my dad was a singer before, but he was not successful but he has really a good voice. That's what I miss very much singing karaoke or videoke, my favorite song to sang in the karaoke is all female songs like Celine Dion, Mariah Carey etc., but I think the one that I can carry to sing is Eternal Flame hahahha.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...