Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Expand Your Possibilities With Expand 'n Gro

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Scotts® for . All opinions are 100% mine.
When the weather is nice it's time to go outdoors and do some gardening!  And now there's a revolutionary new way to make your plants grow larger... up to 3x larger, by using Expand ‘n Gro™.  Made with coir, a product gathered from the husks and fibers of coconuts,  and Miracle Gro's own fertilizer, Expand and Gro will help your plants achieve their full potential by expanding up to 3x it's size to hold water and giving a slow release of fertilizers for your plants up to 6 months.  With all this, your plants can maximize their potential and grow up to 3x larger than plants grown in traditional potting soil.
EnG Product Shot.png
What especially interests me is it's ability to hold water and slowly release it.  We have a prolonged drought here where I live so by using expand and gro I won't have to water my plants as much and there's no waste water draining out the bottom of the pot where it'll pool in the saucer and breed mosquitoes.  I plan on having a garden this year and working hand in hand with expand and gro I'm sure it will be the envy of the neighborhood.
Advertisement


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes gardening take away all my stress and make me relaxed, What I enjoyed he most in gardening is when its time for harvesting the crops or tending my beautiful flowers. I enjoyed more in gardening than being in the office doing some paper works :( Thanks for the post, I'll go try it this week.

    Enah from Alachua Businesses

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...