Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Girls Loves Jewelry

Hey I'm a girl right?  And well all love to have some jewelry.  What's better than a personalized heart pendants hanging from your neck that shows your husband loves you.  Now I don't have a lot of jewelry myself, mostly because it was expansive in the Philippines and over here in the USA I don't even want to think about the price.  I do have my wedding rings and a black and gold watch.  It's ok, I'm just a simple girl who doesn't want too much stuff and I never have the time to wear any jewelry at work because I'm a cashier at a gas station.  It's dirty sometimes and I don't want to risk breaking a bracelet on something.  I did see a lady the other day who was wearing a really pretty necklace.  I ask her what it is and she told me its a gold station necklace.  I look it up online and they're usually not affordable... unless you click the links above.  Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I have gotten some nice sterling silver necklaces and earrings at TJ Maxx for under $20! Plus with the associate discount, we get a few dollars off of it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...