Friday, March 9, 2012

How To Save Money While Shopping

Who doesn't love shopping? I certainly love shopping, but with our economy right now we have to be stingy.  I don't know but girls really love shopping, when I arrived here in the USA I was amazed with all the products they have, there is a lot of choices.  The first time my husband brought me to the mall here in Jacksonville, I was really astonish with what I saw, there is a lot  choices here compare to what I am used in the Philippines.  From food to clothing, accessories, everything there's a lot to choose from that you will have a headache what to buy lol.  The only problem is it is more expensive over here, of course its dollar where talking about. When I buy something I can't help but to convert it  first to pesos, i.e. if I want to buy something for $50, I am thinking it is 2,150 pesos so I end up not buying it because I think its too expensive when its not; based on the prices here in the US.  I try to keep myself from doing it again, because I end up being so cheap. Furthermore, it always makes my husband frustrated whenever I do this.  I told my husband give me some time to adjust with the prices over here, I just came here 4 months ago, maybe after a year I wouldn't mind buying $100 worth of items without converting it to pesos first in my head.  That of course is if I earn my own money.

My husbands likes to shop online because its easy and hassle free.  You don't have to drive and used gas to go somewhere to buy things you want.  You just have to pay the shipping (unless the website is offering discounted shipping) and that's it  you just sit there and wait for your orders to arrive in the mail.  When I was researching online about how to save extra bucks while shopping, I came up with this website called No More Rack.  It is a daily deal site with free deals and huge savings.  I like nomorerack because they have daily deals and the price is very  economical, so you can still shop and save money.  While I was looking on the website, I found something that caught my eye, a great new pair of  shoes  for me, because what I brought with me from the Philippines is all dress shoes. Naturally,  I want something comfortable that you can just wear all day.

So if you want to shop but have limited budget, check out nomorerack.com now.
Enhanced by Zemanta


7 comments:

  1. Ask Alex to take you to a TJ Maxx or Marshalls. Good prices for designer brands. I'm on a tight budget too, so I can only afford to buy clothing at these stores are at Kohls when there are good sales. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we went there once last thursday because I had my job interview there, they were actually affordable. Alex bought some stuff there too while I'm having my interview, he bought a stainless steel sauce pan for $35 and other stuff.

      Delete
  2. Oh ok! I have been working for TJ Maxx for a year now and used to work at Marshalls for 6 years, so I've spent a lot of money shopping at those stores over the years. HomeGoods is a great store for bath, kitchen and decorative items. All three stores are owned by TJX Company. I hope you get the job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow 6 years! Thanks Terry, I hope I get the job also its a 50% chance for me 'cuz they need 5 people and they are 10 applicants including me, so its a slim chance i think. I also applied in Kangaroo and I will know on Monday if I got the job, I like Kangaroo because their rate is $8 and they will give you more hrs than Marshalls :)

      Delete
  3. Hello,

    Samuel here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

    We thank you for your positive review about Nomorerack. It is our continuous desire to provide an excellent experience to our consumers through delivery of products at too good to be true prices and an excellent customer service. Please feel free to reach out to us at info@nomorerack.com in case we can be of any assistance.

    We take pride in our customer service levels. Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

    Sincerely,
    Samuel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samuel! It is my pleasure to write about nomorerack. I just registered the other day, you have a lot of good deals and I love it! Thanks for dropping by my blog :p

      Delete
  4. Information on shopping is appropriate and I can understand all the aspects that are of significant importance in this task. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...