Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Pool That Turned Into A Pond

We have a swimming pool in the backyard.  Unfortunately the pool pump broke a long time ago and now we're left with a pond full of nasty green water.  I really want to buy a new pump and get the pool working again but my husband tells me it's too much work and we're gonna need so much money for a new pump and chemicals and ph meters to test the water.  He says it's acid water because of all the pine needles that keep dropping in there but I don't know.  Sorry I'm not writing like I used to but my job and English class has been taking up all my time.  So what do you think?  Should we spend the $300 for a new pump and equipment and fix the pool or just leave it as a pond?

1 comment:

  1. I'd fix it for the summer, but you and Alex will be in Alaska. Not unless your father-in-law, Lou, wants to swim in it. Then I'd fix it.

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...