Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Having a Great Lawn is a Snap

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Scotts®  All opinions are 100% mine.
I have a lawn that is not the best in the world, it's green but that's mostly from weeds.  I need a way to get rid of the weeds and feed the grass but conventional spreaders are not convenient.  You have to pour in the weed n feed and then spread it on the lawn and hope you put in enough... or didn't put in too much.  In short, it's a mess.  When I first saw the Scotts® Snap® Spreader System I thought "Wow, that's a great way to get your lawn in shape for summer without all the mess!" 
The Snap Spreader works with interchangeable bags that just snap on and off easily.  No more mess of spilled lawn products, not more choking clouds of dust when you fill the hopper, just snap and go.  The best part is the unique edge guard spreader that directs the lawn care products where you want it to go, not all over the driveway and sidewalks.  This year I think my lawn is going to be the envy of the neighborhood if I use the Snap Spreader System.
Right now Scott's has the Snap Perks program of Facebook with great deals and get ideas on how to use your snap spreader to it's fullest potential.  Plus if you like Snap perks on Facebook you'll get a chance to win great prizes.  So what are you waiting for, get the lawn of your dreams when you use the Snap System from Scotts.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post. I'll give the steps a try and see if I can turn my sorry lawn around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a person who makes sure my lawn is always clean and trimmed. I must say this is a great post in giving tips on how to keep your lawn look good.

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...