Monday, May 14, 2012

Arcadius The Great Horse

Picture from cbsnews

Did you hear about this horse name Arcadius who died after winning  the $150,000 race in Nashville Tennessee?  When I was reading the news online, I feel so bad that he died like that.  Maybe he was sick and not physically fit to be in the race, I just hope the owner was taking care of him.  I have such soft spot for animals that's why every time I read something or saw on line about animal cruelty I couldn't help but feel so bad for them.  I am a pet lover ever since I was a kid.  Right before Arcadius(the horse) died, he won six races back in 2008.  He was 8 years old when he died last Saturday, the doctor said Arcadius succumbed from a heart attack and possible aneurysm.  Anyhow I was thinking maybe his rider was wearing his not so lucky riding pants maybe that's why they were unlucky that day.  If you want to read the full article you can go here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...