Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Back To Losing Weight Again



 Summer is almost here and everybody's going to the beach.  I love going to the beach also but I wanted to look great this summer to be able to wear a 2 piece swimsuit.  Even though over here in the US everybody's wearing bathing suit and they don't care if they look good in it.  I mean even old folks still wears swimsuit.  That's why I really wanted to lose weight, I don't know how many times I tried but still can't go back to the body I want.  I am only 5 foot tall so its not good if I keep gaining weight.  I first gain weight when I meet my husband, because he is a good cook I guess that's why I gained so much weight.  Anyway last Friday I bought a yoga mat from Marshalls, to get me started to do yoga again.  It is proven for me that yoga helps you  in losing weight.  I really want to lose some weight especially in the harder areas like the belly.  I have to stop eating I guess is the first answer lol.  Its not helping that here all the food is delicious and there's a lot of option too and my husband's is always cooking dinner so good luck for me.  I hope I can make it, I just want to trim some of the weight, my goal is to lose 10 lbs. though I already lose 3 lbs since I arrive in November.  Now I wanted to lose weight and to keep it, so I focusing myself on eating healthy and get rid of the junks food and limit my soda intake.  I do research a lot so anytime I wanna do something I always goggle it,  I stumble upon this link healthy trim side effects and they have a lot's of safe diet pills to help me lose weight fast.  I have to think of it a hundred times though because I really despise taking pills and I'm scared of the side effects.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...