Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Girly Stuff

In my six months since I arrived here in Florida I still can't find the cosmetics that is good for my skin type.  I tried everything that I thought that's good for my skin, but in the end I was dissapointed.  The skin care that supposed to work for me in the Philippines doesn't work anymore over here in the US, maybe because of the weather, here it is very dry so even though I have oily skin I also do get dry skin especially in my legs.  Its a good thing right now its summer because its hot and humid I can finally sweat lol.  The one thing that I regret buying is the Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C serum that cost me almost 40 bucks and doesn't work for me.  Anyhow I hope my husband is not reading this one or else his gonna kick my butt for spending $40 that I didn't like or not using it.  I found out about  skincare and I want to give it a try, because they have a lot of good reviews that I read online.  Oh I mentioned before in my old post about having a problem of my hair because I couldn't find a shampoo and conditioner that works for me, will me and my husband discovered the great effects of using Apple Cider Vinegar, yes! that's what I'm using for my conditioner right now Apple Cider Vinegar, you use it as a conditioner after shampooing  your hair, and your hair will feel smooth and light.  Right now I don't have falling hair anymore.  I promise I will make a post about the good effects of taking Apple Cider Vinegar soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...