Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Just Hanging Around...


It's been hectic around here lately and we really haven't had as much time to devote to the blog as we would like.  I'm now in my last month before I go away to Alaska to resume my job as a security guard.  My wife will be staying behind in Jacksonville to continue with her job and of course to take care of our pets.  We have 2 cats and a dog that belongs to my stepmother that we take care of when she goes out of town.  Taking care of your pets is an important thing .  They have alot of good information on how to take care of your furry friends and they also sell products that are designed to keep your pets at their best.  You want your dog to have a nice shiny coat and good teeth and if you have a cat you want to keep them healthy.  Sometimes this information is hard to come by so stop my the website above and learn what it takes to keep your pet healthy so they'll be with you for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...