Sunday, May 13, 2012

Off To Alaska Again...

This will be my 5th season working for Peter Pan seafoods.  It was originally planned that my wife would come along with me to work up there, but since she found a job here in Florida we decided she better keep it and stay here.  So once again I pack up my carhartt coveralls and other clothes and bid adeiu to to Jacksonville for the next 3 months.  Last year it rained all summer long in Dillingham and I hoping the weather will be a little more temperate this time around.  Of course it's Alaska so I'm not expecting much but one can always hope.  I learned yesterday that my good friend who I worked with last summer is coming back this year so at least I know who I'm working with this year and don't have to break in a new security partner.  See you all when I get back...


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...