Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Stealing: The Imaginary Meme, Part Four

Today we ripped off a blogger named Hui Lin from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. It's 200 questions, so we will do it in parts. Lots of parts. She does not state where she got it from. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


 
61. Ocean or pool? 
 Ocean yeah! 

62. Fridays or Ruby Tuesdays? 
 Never been in these two restaurant yet so.

63. Did you want to go to college? 
Yup! I wanted to pursue my college here in the USA, that's why I was thinking
of attending online class.

64. What did you last time at a mall? 
Me and my husband was going to eat at a Filipino restaurant but it turns out they got close, maybe there's no business anymore for them oh well.

65. Which close friend have you known the longest? 
 Kathy, but were not that close anymore right now, because shes lives in Asia and me in the East Coast.

66. Why do you like the music you do? 
 I don't do music, but I love music lol like blue falcon

67. Do you read much?
Before not so, but since I meet my husband I learn to love reading, especially now that my father in law got me a new Nook, reading is more convenient.

68. Favorite country?
of course the Philippines.

69. What is something you wish you were better at?
   Hmmm maybe better in Math lol

70. What’s your favorite album/CD?
   A lot actually, and it varies in every artist.

71. What's a good dinner order?
  A soup, salad, steak with mash potatoes.

72. Planes or boats?
  Hmmm planes just as long its just a short flight not 15 hours.

73. One rumor that’s been spread about you:
  Hmmm that my husband is rich lol

74. Who is your newest friend?
  My co- workers.

75. Have you ever sat on a rooftop?
   Not yet, why would I?

76. Was your last text useful?
    Yup, I text my sister that Pacquiao did not win last night :(

77. Favorite soda?
     Coke from Mexico (no high fructose corn syrup)

78. Do you like yourself?
    I love myself even though I'm not perfect.

79. The worst weather: Hot or cold?
     Cold 

80. Do you play an instrument?
     Banjo and yukilili.
 
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday! (202)


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...