Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I Need a Break

I've been working so hard this past few weeks, this weekend alone I worked16 hours, normally they just give me 4 - 5 1/2 hrs per day because I'm part time. Last week they give me extra hours (28.30) and I'm so happy of course, usually part time in our company is just 15 or less hours.  I know it sucks, plus they keep hiring more people everyday, from what I heard 28 hours is considered full time, and 10- 15 hrs is part time.  Typical retail, they need you to work so hard for the less amount of money they paying you.  I am just lucky that they give me more hours this past few months, I hope they will continue doing it but I doubt it because I see a lot of new faces every week, they are still hiring more people.  This weekend is my cashier training, I'm kinda nervous and scared, though I been a cashier before, this is different because as a cashier they want you to sell the company's rewards/credit card and I'm still not confident with my English.  I am not looking forward to it.

Its a good thing I'm off today and tomorrow but I'll be working on Thursday again for 8 hrs and the rest of the week, its gonna be a long week again for me.  I like it though when they want me to work on the weekends, in that way it keeps me from missing my husband so much and at the same time earning extra bucks.  Finally I can enjoy my rest days, I did my laundry today and clean my bedroom.  While cleaning I play some music, this time my mood is for Oldies Songs, yes I'm kind of sad right now.  Maybe I'm just missing my husband or its homesickness again.  For sure I miss my baby nephew so much,  I really want to hug him and kiss him so bad. 


3 comments:

  1. I like your song collection can you provide more songs I am waiting your answer.

    Web design india

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good and interesting post that i have come across, thanks for sharing the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...