Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Stealing: The End is Near Meme, Part Two

 

Today we ripped off a blogger named Dark Trinity from the blog Sparking Beach. He states he got it from DA.. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The End is Near Meme, Part Two

21. BIGGEST LIE THAT YOU'VE EVER BEEN TOLD?
That there's a santa claus lol

 22. BLONDES, BRUNETTES, REDHEADS OR BALD?
Brunettes
 23. WHO DO YOU PHONE MOST?
 My family in the Philippines
 24. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST JOB?
I was selling some hot bread in the crack of dawn when I was 8.

 25. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE SUNDAY STEALING?
 I was doing laundry again.

26. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
It would be a noselift and skin surgery to get rid of my acne marks.

27. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
 I miss doing it.

 28. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
 Being a Filipina?

29. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
 I would be very happy hahha.

 30. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT/HAVE?
 Actually 5, but I don't know if its still possible.

 31. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
When I was young, and I did saw a falling star.

32. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Hmmm sometimes.

33. WHEN DID YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY?
Oh my too personal sorry.

34. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
 Yeah sure.

35. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Sometimes.

36. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Pray and walk away.

37. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
 Here in Jumerika.

38. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
Not so much.

39. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
 Sometimes.

40. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
What is that?


1 comment:

  1. Hang on... There is no Santa??? Not Cool. lol

    Great Answers.

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...