Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Baby Sling




A lot of my friends are pregnant right now,  the one friend that I actually meet last year, we were together for our flight on the way over here, she is due to give birth this last week of October.  I am so excited for her, and of course she is very thankful to God that her pregnancy is healthy and she had no major problems.  Because before she had a miscarriage when she was still in the Philippines and I know how hard and painful it was for her.  But now she's just waiting for a few more weeks and she's gonna have their bundle of joy.  I saw on her Facebook that she just had a baby shower, and she had a lot of gifts from her friends.  I was gonna give her baby ring sling but we both so busy.  Maybe next time she will get pregnant again I will definitely make it sure to send her some baby gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...