Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Happy 2015 (better late than never)!


Wow its been so long since I updated my blog, I think my last post was June of last year.  I know I lose all my follower but I will still try to revive my blog and hoping that I will gain back all my friends and followers here.  I hope all of you have a great Christmas and New Year as I did.   There were so many things happen to us last year, remember when we were so happy that time; me and my husband to finally moved out to Riverside area and to finally moved to Arlington area where is more convenient for us to go to work especially for me, its just a walking distance ( I don't have to ride the stinkin JTA bus).  So we were happy that time with our new found apartment.  We moved to an apartment complex in Regency, at first we loved it, its small and cozy with washer/dryer hook up.  But our happiness didn't last for so long, since small problems in the apartment started showing up like roaches, the leaking of our kitchen, molds and the worse is the neighborhood, the people that live there.  We feel like we're in the hood, it was our first time living in a complex, and we told ourselves never again.  It was the worse experience of our life, we surely did not miss the loud bass music next door to us and the shooting in the parking lot.  I can go on and on with the problem we encountered on that apartment but its not worth my time anymore. We are just happy to be out.

This is our new apartment from the outside, its a 4plex and we are in the 2nd floor.

The living room
Month of November comes and finally we send our letter that we don't want to renew our lease to the landlord.  My husband got transferred  to a new store in Riverside area, so we're thinking to find an apartment in that area again. So first week of November last year we moved back to Riverside again. We found a 2 bedroom apartment, we loved the place, and the neighborhood.  I know we fell in-love with Riverside the first time we lived in the area and now we are back.  But I know there's gonna be complications if we move back here;  I have to endure riding the unreliable, confusing, stinking JTA buses again to go to work.   And now that they changed the route, (for the better?) I have to take 3 buses to go to work and that's just one way.  So it make it worse instead of improving it.  But I can't afford to lose my job, I'm full time and Lowes pays far better compare to other retail job out there.  So I told myself to sacrifice for now,  to wake up 2 hours early to catch my bus everyday, and I did not enjoy it.  I did it for 3 months and I know I will burn myself.  I ended up hating my job, by the time I go to work I'm already exhausted because of the long commute. I keep praying to God to guide me, what would I do?

 I am very thankful to God, that He heard my prayer; I found a job just a walking distance to our apartment.  I am really happy because this was my dream before to work at this great company.  I really thought it was impossible to get a job at this company, it took them almost 2 months to call me for an interview.  But I got the job offer the same day I was interviewed, it was really fast, the next day was the drug test. I'm just waiting for my last day at Lowes then I can do my orientation for my new job. So last week  I handed my two weeks notice, I know they were shock with my decision.  I told them it was the hardest decision I have to do but I have to do it or else I'm gonna suffer and they will not be happy with my working performance.  I gonna miss my regular customers, my co-workers and I'm surely going to miss working in outside garden.

That's it for now peeps! I am really glad to be back in the worldwideweb again!
Hope you all have a good week.  God bless...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...